Soon I'll have my own online store ~ Blogging for a Living!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Soon I'll have my own online store


I have another dreaming aside of having a offline computer store in my small town. I want to have my own online store, that the product inventory is not from an affiliate program. My own online store, I manage it myself and run the advertising strategy myself.

Some friends provide support by searching a good an affordable shopping cart that has been proven by hundreds of online stores among the internet world. Some provides a very expensive shopping cart software that I myself can not imagine yet how to pay the software because it's a way too high for starter, some give informations on very cheap (and even nulled) shopping cart that also make me doubt about the after sales services.

One great informations is from my friend that already uses software from ashopcommerce.com, the leading US provider of hosted shopping cart software. It offers a complete solution for merchants to sell online. Hundreds of online stores use this ecommerce software, because it's not only reliable, but also affordable, fully customizable and easy to setup and maintain.

Soon, I'll make my own store, with the help of ecommerce software from Ashop Commerce.