Hassle less online shopping software ~ Blogging for a Living!

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hassle less online shopping software

Building online store was one of my dream, although I believe that it was not as easy as building simple script that I usually build, I was sure I could made it. But later I realize that I'm not a savvy programmer, thus I better get a ready to use shopping cart that has been tested.

Later I also found website that sells online shopping cart which is ashop.com.au. Their shopping cart has been widely used by number of online shopping all around the net, thus it has been proven. Their ecommerce shopping cart also takes out the Best Technology in Small Business award 2006, and that another proof that indeed it is a superb shopping cart!

With a ready to use shopping cart, I will be concentrating only on sales and promotions, because mostly the rest of it are already handled by the ecommerce software. It's a hassle less software, user/admin just set some initial value, contact informations and several other configuration and in a few second it will be installed in server.

I am sure it is the best way to have online shopping website, and generate sales from it .. hassle less.